How To Fold A Toilet Paper Triangle
Here at WunderCleans, we are strong believers in the idea that it’s the little details that count. We try to bring as much of what you would expect in 5-star hotels to our premium domestic cleaning and housekeeping service. Our clients often cite the simple folded toilet paper triangle as example of one of those little touches that they like about our service.
To achieve the look is very simple and straightforward. We like the following video by Ngai Chun Cheung in Korea that illustrates this perfectly.
HERE’S HOW TO DO IT
1. Unroll the toilet paper a few segments to give you enough paper to fold.
2. Pinch 2 vertical segments across the width of the paper, and fold on top of themselves.
3. Next, take one corner end of the paper and fold over the other side to create the first triangle.
4. Fold that side back over to the initial side to complete the triangle.
5. Finally, roll up any excess paper so that the triangle sits plum on the main part of the toilet roll.
Of course, our cleaners and housekeepers would be happy to help with any cleaning or ironing needs you have. Further information on our services can be found on the WunderCleans website, or feel free to call us on 0203 397 4964 if you have any questions.